With so many great benefits, vinyl flooring is one flooring option you should definitely consider.
Benefits of Vinyl FlooringVinyl flooring has a wealth of benefits for homeowners who are looking to update the feel and functionality of a room. And contrary to what you might picture in your mind when someone mentions this type of floor covering -- today's vinyl is a far cry from your great-grandmother's old Linoleum. Versatile, economic and attractive, your new vinyl floor will keep you satisfied for years to come.
Advantages of Vinyl Flooring
It's the many advantages of this flooring that make it such a popular choice for today's home remodel:
- Price: The cost per square foot of purchasing and installing this type of flooring is low compared to other options.
- Ease of Installation: Sheet vinyl goes down deceptively easy, as do vinyl tiles.
- Appearance: Today's luxury vinyl floors can be made to mimic nearly any type of flooring, including wood, stone or tile. Photo replication gives vinyl the advantage over other flooring options. You have to look close to tell that you're not really walking on hardwood or porcelain tile.
- Versatility: Available in sheets, planks or tiles, this floor covering is suitable for every room in your house. Create a variety of looks from a nearly endless selection of colors, textures and patterns.
- Comfort: Vinyl's flexible surface is easy on feet, yet durable enough to withstand years of heavy traffic.
- Easy Maintenance: Perhaps the biggest perk to installing this flooring option throughout your home is the easy maintenance involved. Simply wipe clean with a soft, wet cloth, and you're ready to go. There's no grout to scrub, no expensive carpet steamer involved, no need to wax and re-wax to keep floors looking new.
For more information visit Boatman Carpet One Floor & Home in Houston, TX. Our dedicated and courteous staff would love to discuss vinyl or any of our other flooring options for your lifestyle.